Watermelon ice-cream is easy to make. The ingredients do not include milk and dairy products, so it is suitable for those who want to stay in good shape. Watermelon is rich in vitamin C, A, and antioxidants, which are good for your health and immune system.
|Photo: Dau Bep A Au|
– Half a large fresh watermelon
– 1 tablespoon of corn starch
– Sugar (to taste)
– 2 tablespoons of lime juice
|Photo: Phu Nu & Suc Khoe|
– Juice the watermelon
– Dissolve the corn starch with 2 tablespoons of drinking water
– Pour the watermelon juice into a big pot, boil the juice
– When the juice reaches boiling temperature, add the corn starch mixture and stir well
– As the mixture gets boiled again, turn off the heat, leave the mixture to cool down a little bit then add the lime juice
– Pour the watermelon and lime juice mixture into a mold and put it into the refrigerator for 8 hours
– After 8 hours, the watermelon ice-cream is ready to be served
– If you do not have an ice cream mold, just pour the mixture into a big bowl, cover it carefully and put it in the refrigerator. Take the bowl out every 30 minutes and give the mixture a good stir before returning to the refrigerator. The mixture needs to be chilled for 8 hours before serving.
– If you love a richer taste, add 80 ml of coconut cream to the watermelon juice before boiling.